European Microbiology Research Conference is going to be held during December 3-5, 2018 at Valencia, Spain. It is a great pleasure and privilege to welcome you to the European Microbiology Research Conference (EMC-2018) in Spain. EMC provides a unique forum for scientific presentations and discussions for specialists from all disciplines in the fields of microbiology.
EMC-2018 conference includes Plenary lectures, Keynote lectures and short courses by eminent personalities from around the world in addition to contributed papers both oral and poster presentations.
• Academia and Researchers
• Biomedical companies
• Healthcare Professionals
• Industrial delegates
Abstract Submission Guidelines:
• Title of the abstract must be in sentence case. The title must represent the abstract content.
• Name of the author and co-authors (if present). You may list up to 20 individual authors for each abstract.
• Provide your full name, degree, institution, address, telephone number, and email address. (Email address of the main author/presenter).
• Abstract content must not exceed 300 words. The body of the abstract should describe your research, results and conclusions of your study.
• A short biography of 100 words of the main author/presenter must be included along with abstract.
• All the abstracts must be submitted before the deadlines provided.
• Abstract will be reviewed by the committee and you will receive an e-mail notification within 24-48 hours of abstract submission.
EMC-2018 Abstract Submission starts from January 5, 2018. For the sample template of the abstract, please click here
All the abstracts should be submitted through Online Abstract Submission or can be mailed at email@example.com