European Microbiology Research Conference is going to be held during December 3-5, 2018 at Valencia, Spain. It is a great pleasure and privilege to welcome you to the European Microbiology Research Conference (EMC-2018) in Spain. EMC provides a unique forum for scientific presentations and discussions for specialists from all disciplines in the fields of microbiology.
EMC-2018 conference includes Plenary lectures, Keynote lectures and short courses by eminent personalities from around the world in addition to contributed papers both oral and poster presentations.
- Academia and Researchers
- Biomedical companies
- Healthcare Professionals
- Industrial delegates
Abstract Submission Guidelines:
- Title of the abstract must be in sentence case. The title must represent the abstract content.
- Name of the author and co-authors (if present). You may list up to 20 individual authors for each abstract.
- Provide your full name, degree, institution, address, telephone number, and email address. (Email address of the main author/presenter).
- Abstract content must not exceed 300 words. The body of the abstract should describe your research, results and conclusions of your study.
- A short biography of 100 words of the main author/presenter must be included along with abstract.
- All the abstracts must be submitted before the deadlines provided.
- Abstract will be reviewed by the committee and you will receive an e-mail notification within 24-48 hours of abstract submission.